The Virtual Texas Holdem Poker Night event is a fun competitive event with the same professionalism that is found at the Irish Open Poker Championship and the World Series of Poker.
All guests receive the same amount of poker chips at the start of the event, which will run for a period of between 2 – 4 hours depending on your preference of tournament.
The Poker event can be operated as a fun Team Building style event or as professionally run poker tournament that will see one overall winner taking home the top prize.
• 20 – 400 players – use your smart phone to answer.
• You will receive full instructions in advance of to set up devices and game.
• The Host will guide you through game play on your chosen device.
• Log on to Poker Stars Free Play and join your colleagues at your own exclusive virtual poker club.
• Up to three hours of cerebral fun and games – winner gets virtual bragging rights.
• Laptop or desktop computer
• Webcam (optional and can be turned off during game time)
• Smart phone, tablet or iPad is optional to play poker on
• Internet access
• A Winning Attitude!
• In advance of the event you will receive by email with detailed instructions to play and a link to connect online
• Register your interest to play Virtual Poker and ensure you are available on the date and allocated time
• On the event day you will be given a web link to connect your phone/tablet
• You will need to be ready, setup and connected 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time